- 03 Jun 2016
With the evolving technology, the world of a graphic designer is constantly on the move, so is the software and tools. A designer plays smart to be aware of the shifts happening in industries, grasp it and twist it to something interesting, before the trend gets overused.
Multitude of qualities which describes a good graphic designer are:
- Highly Motivated: Find motivation in the challenges a task presents.
- Very Imaginative: Find inspiration to stand out from the crowd.
- Brutally Honest: Be brutally honest with oneself and stop getting overconfident or too critical.
- Truly Passionate: Need to contain the passion and drive to completely focus on the task at hand.
- Adore Challenges: Let curiosity discover things that goes overlooked.
- Manage Time: Master time management and get hold of tricky workloads.
- Find a Balance: Set a balance to find the fun in experiments and be serious enough to implement them professionally.
- Good Communicator: Strengthen the designer-client relationship by keeping them up to date of developments.
- Professional Attitude: Being open to client’s ideas and suggestions.
- Can take Criticism: Be positive while you grow and understand things.
- Keep Learning: Keep up with developments and be ahead of time.
- Push Limits: Expand the boundaries to experiment and learn at the same pace.
There are two active sides concealed in a graphic designer which acts as a secret driving formula. The illustration below shows each side explained in a brief.